Turned part for injection system
Joseph Martin, a specialist in bar turning since 1946 in the Arve Valley in Haute-Savoie (74), France, ensures the control of surface conditions and geometric defects, allowing us to guarantee « metal-to-metal » seals under pressures of up to 3,000 bars.
Our components can be mounted on both hybrid and electric technologies.
We produce parts for injection, especially safety valves
Indeed, we are a leading manufacturer of pressure limiters for injection systems.
We can guarantee a « metal-metal » waterproofing under pressures of up to 2,800 bar, by having surface roughness and geometrical defects under control.
We manufacture bar-turning parts for injection industry:
- Steel bodies pre-treated to 950 MPa
- Pistons made of steel pre-treated to 950 MPa
- Sealing seats in 100Cr6 gas hardened at 18 bars
These parts are manufactured in large series (250 000 < parts / year < 11 000 000):
- Cam-type lathes renovated in-house
- Tornos AS 14, SAS 16, BS 14, BS 20
- Latest generation CNC lathe
- Index MS 16, MS 22, MS 22-8, MS 32, MS 40
- Tornos MD 20-8, Multi Sigma 1 or 2 counter spindles, Multi Swiss 6-14, Multi Swiss 8-24
- Single-spindle secondary-operation lathe
- Face grinding machine
- Double side lapping
- Continuous welding laser