Steel turned parts
The company Joseph Martin can produce steel parts in either medium-sized or large-scale runs. We work with drawn, rectified, sintered materials, using pre-treated or annealed billets or bars.
- High carbon steel: 100C6, 42CD4, etc.
- Low carbon steel: 11SMn30, 16 NC6, etc.
- Silicon steel: FeSi3P, FeSi4, etc.
- Refractory steel: 4882, NIMONIC, etc.
Checks carried out using eddy currents
The suppliers of our materials carry out a check using eddy currents.
Treatments on steel turned parts
Steel surface treatments:
We carry out a number of surface treatments on our steel parts using certified subcontractors.
- DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon)
- Chemical nickel with phosphorus on steel
- Zinc Nickel
- Hardening + tempering
- Gas tempering (18 bars)
- Cementation, carbonitriding
- Nitruration, nitrocarburising
- Magnetic annealing